Written by Alain Lagacé
Live the experience of the Golden Peninsula in one (1) day! Explore the mysteries of Merewether Crater, explore the inside of Box Canyon, walk the summits of Hebron Fjord, see the tallest waterfall in Labrador and hike the Ice River.
This exciting tour takes you to iconic places of natural beauty on the Golden Peninsula.
Along with your expert guide to the Golden Peninsula, you will also visit other natural wonders, including the roaring Hebron Gorge and the Kettles Lakes, which are among the most colorful lakes in the Torngat Mountains.
- Walking on the summits of the Hebron Fjord
- Landscapes of Merewether Crater
- Box Canyon geology
- The highest fall in Labrador
- Hiking on the Rivière de Glace
- The Roaring Gorge of Hebron
- The Kettles lakes with striking contrasts
- Aerial helicopter / seaplane safari in the Torngat Mountains
Expect a day full of amazing adventures and discoveries. To guarantee you a complete experience, the excursions are carried out in small groups of 4 or 8 people maximum and at all times with a private guide and his team who take care of making you discover the best places and live the most beautiful experiences.
This day trip is designed to be booked using an 8 day / 7-night travel package.
For more information or to book:
Alain Lagacé - email@example.com