7 days trip and 6 nights on Wachuwach lake
2 caribous hunting during 5 whole days
Accommodation in camp with dormitories that can accommodate up to 6 people, equipped with running water, shower and hot water. A fully equipped kitchen gas is available.
Services freezer and cold room storage.
Boat with motor & gas (limited)
Immense territory by lake access
Boxes of meat
Transport to the camp by seaplane
Antlers transport one whole set and one split set on the way out
Customers met in Schefferville
Taxes federal and provincial >>
Licences hunting and fishing
Personal equipment Rifles, bows, fishing rod and ammunition, hunting clothes and other personal equipment
Tips and alchoolic beverages
Hotel and meals at Montreal or Sept-Iles (if needed).
Transport to Schefferville,
Food and meals preparation. You must also bring your sleeping bags, towels, soap, and your personal effects.
This non guided package is recommended for experienced caribou hunters only.
Prices are in Canadian dollars, and do not include federal and provincial taxes and permits. A minimum of 4 people in needed for the plane. Subject to change without notice.
RESERVATION & PAYMENT
All reservations require a 25% deposit, transferable non-refundable. Balance payable 45 days prior to your arrival. VISA, MasterCard, En Route and Diners Club credit cards are accepted.
1. Simply the best place. Our two main camps (George River & Wachuwach Lake) are natural paths of caribous since more than 45 years. They have always offered quality hunts with one of the best success rates: almost 100% for two caribous. We are located in the heart of the big migration, and our impressive 30 miles of exclusive river gives you easy travel by boat wherever the action is.
As the 1st established Northern Quebec’s caribou outfitter, we offer you access to the best place. One of the biggest herds, breathtaking scenery, comfort, no need camp movements, just enjoy!
2. Personalized service. We are not an hunting factory. Because you deserve to have a unique experience, we offer you your own devoted guide, your own comfortable cabin and your own unforgettable moments. We keep small groups capacity to ensure you the best.
3. Comfort and services.We have everything you dream of: lodge on river shore, great meals, incredible view, complete bedding, electricity, shower, hot water, cold room storage, satellite phone, airstrip, boats.
4. Outfitter since 1958. We know our territory, we know caribous, we know how to share our passion.
5. Complete experience. If you’re planning to visit North, why not enjoy everything the North can offer. Because our perfect location between taïga and toundra, and the mythical George River, you can get a incredible experience of 2 caribous, 1 black bear, and dozens of real fish: salmon, lake and speckled trouts, and arctic char!
6. Great adventure guaranteed. Even we have one of the highest success rates, nobody is supposed to guarantee caribous. But we can assure you that we will do all our best to give you an unforgettable adventure, as all our last successful customers.